(a) HIV/AIDS PROGRAMME
We offered HIV/AIDS counselling skills to the following organizations.
- Family life Association of Kenya
- Thika District Integrated AIDS programmes
- District Officers Reorientation workshops – all Provinces
Poverty Reduction and wealth Creation for Economic Recovery
- Action AID – Systematic Approach to HIV/AIDS-NAIROBI
- Action AID – HIV/AIDS and basic counseling – EMBU
- O.H. A. section Heads in charge of HIV/AIDS.
- Gertrude Gardens children’s hospital
- Nairobi Hospital
- Plan Kenya – Community Based Workers
(b) Counselling skills
- Ministry of Home Affairs – Prisons Department
- Counselling Skills For Imams
- Counselling Skills For Catechists
- MOHA Probation Department
- Counseling Skills for Probation officers in Central, Rift Valley, Nairobi, Coast Provinces, Western and Eastern Provinces
- Community AID International (Mombassa)
- Kenya Police – Nairobi Province (Community Policing officers)
- Guidance and Counselling for Teachers (All Provinces) both primary and secondary.
- Ministry of Justice and Constitutional Affairs
- Aids coordination unit- psychological counselling.
- University of Nairobi- College of Biological and Physical Sciences
- Peer Guidance and Counselling Skills
(c) Stress Management
- United Nations Volunteers
- United Nations Development programmes
- Garissa Provincial Hospital (Ministry of Health)
- O. H. A. – Prisons Department (Mombasa District)
- MSF Belgium
- Office of the President – Kenya Police Department Coast Province & Eastern Province
- O. H. A. Prisons Department – EMBU prisons